文/MOOK景点家编辑部整理报导
出国旅游最怕被海关拦查与询问问题,深怕一不小心就会被海关人员拒绝入境,如果因为语言的问题而误会,实在是相当不值得。以下整理十种海关人员常问的问题与回答范例,旅客们不妨可以笔记起来。
(摄影/MOOK景点家旅游生活网李欣怡)
1. 你的目的地是哪里?
Q:What is your final destination?
A:I am going to ___(地点). 我要去___。/I am here to transfer to ___(地点). 我要从这里转机前往 ___。
2. 你会在这里待多久?
Q:How long will you stay?
A:I will stay here for 7 days and I will return to Taiwan on 2nd of July. 我会在这里停留7天,然后在7月2日飞回台湾。
3. 你这次造访的目的是什么?
Q:What is the purpose of your visit?
A:I am here for a vacation. / I am here to visit my family and friends. / I am here for a business trip. 我来这里度假。/我来这里探访我的亲友。/我来出差的。
(图/MOOK景点家)
4. 你会住在哪里?
Q:Where will you stay?
A:I will stay in ___ Hotel. / I will stay at my friend’s place in ___. 我会住在___酒店。/我会住朋友的家,他住在___。
5. 你身上携带了多少现金入境?
Q:How much currency/ cash are you carrying?
A:I have ____ (多少钱) cash. 我带了 ____ 现金。
6. 你有东西要申报吗?
Q:Do you have anything to declare?
A:I have nothing to declare. 我没有物品需要申报。/Yes, I need to declare ___. 我需要申报___。
(图/区??枕 Incheon Airport)
7. 你是否已预订回程机票?
Q:Have you confirmed your return ticket?
A:Yes, I am leaving on 2nd of July. 有,我会在7月2日离境。/I haven’t confirmed the air ticket yet, but I will leave before 2nd of July. 我还没有确认回程机票,但我会在7月2日前离境。
8. 你从事什么行业?
Q:What is your occupation?
A:I am a student/ teacher/ banker/ salesperson/ nurse… 我是学生/教师/银行家/销售人员/护士…。
9. 你在本国有亲属吗?
Q:Do you have any relatives living here in this country?
A:Yes, my auntie/ uncle/ cousin/ grandparents/ mother/ father/ sister/ brother is / are living here. 有,我的姨妈/叔叔/表兄弟姐妹/祖父母/母亲/父亲/姐妹/兄弟居住在这里。/No. 没有。
(图/vwmin)
10. 你的行李袋有些什么?
Q:What do you have in the bag?
A:My clothes, books, camera, and cell phone. 衣服、书籍、照相机和手机。
若有携带类似生鲜蔬果及肉类等物品,海关人员会请你将物品留在这,他们会处理掉。
Sorry. No fresh fruits, vegetables, or meats may be brought in. You have to leave it here. We will have to dispose of them.
与外国人对话不再害怕!旅行实用英文懒人包
》https://www.mook.com.tw/article.php?op=articleinfo&articleid=17445